The Shores at Lake Travis has become a pet friendly resort. It is important to inform the agent when booking your reservation as there are a limited amount of units designated for pets.
Pets weighing less than 80 lbs. will be permitted to stay with their owners in our designated units. We will apply a non-refundable fee of $25 per night to your room charge. If you will be a guest for 7 days the pet fee will be $125 per week. Pet owner may not leave their pet unattended in their unit at any time, and pet must be in a crate if housekeeping or maintenance assistance is required at any time during the stay. A valid statement from the pet’s veterinarian documenting up to date rabies shots is required to be presented at check in, and kept on file.
If you are interested in having your pet stay with you on property, you must sign a pet release form at check in.
ACCEPTANCE OF PET POLICY
As a registered hotel guest who wishes to have my house-trained pet in my sleeping room, I agree to the following:
· All guests with pets staying at the Shores must have a valid credit card on file at the front desk.
· I understand and approve a non-refundable charge of $25 per day, or $125 per week.
· I will be responsible for the repair or replacement of any items stained or damaged by my pet above and beyond the non-refundable deposit.
· I will be responsible for any injury inflicted upon any resort employee or guest by my pet.
· I will be responsible for picking up after my pet in and around the property areas and will use the exterior trash receptacles or the dumpster for disposal.
· I understand that the Shores at Lake Travis may remove my pet from my room at my expense if my pet is left unattended and I will be required to immediately vacate the premises with no refund.
· Neither the Shores at Lake Travis nor any of its employees shall be responsible for the safety or well-being of my pet.
· Pets are not permitted in any of the resort’s lobby, meeting rooms, or recreational areas.
· I will keep my pet on a leash at all times while in public areas outside the unit.
· Noise/Disruptive Complaints – barking and other disruptive noises to other guests at the Shores is not acceptable. Upon receipt of two (2) noise or disruptive complaints, I will be asked to immediately vacate the premises with no refund.
· I understand that an employee of the Shores at Lake Travis will inspect my room during and upon my departure from the resort and assess the room for any damages. Charges may be posted following check-out.
· Indemnify Shores, VRI and staff to include attorney fees, judgments, settlements and/or claims relating to personal injuries and property damage to any owners, guests, invitees, licensees and/or directors, officers, contractors, employees and agents of the Resort.